First of all, I am Really sorry to hear that your wallet has been compromised. I was also a victim crypto hack. Don’t worry I will try to share all the info that I tried to get my wallet and crypto back.
How is Your Wallet Hacked??
There are several reasons
- You have interacted with malicious some contacts
- You have shared Your Recovery phase
- Your Pc has been hacked and the hacker was able to access your Pc (This was Happened in my case)
MetaMask safety tips
- Use Hardware wallet to hold Crypto from the Next time
- Always use an Anti-Virus in your Pc
- Don’t share your recovery phrases with anyone
- Always try to revoke Malicious Contracts
How To Revoke malicious contracts?
You can use the below sites to revoke from the contracts
- Smart Contract Allowance Checker (unrekt.net)
- Bsc Scan (Only BSC)
- Beefy Finance (Only BSC)
- DeBank | Your DeFi wallet (ETH, BSC, xDai, Fantom, Polygon, OKEx)
- Polygon Scan (Polygon/Matic)
How to recover stolen crypto from metamask
You have to share some info with metamask team, and they will try their best to recover your fund (not 100% guaranteed). Don’t share your recovery phrases with anyone and they will never ask you about your private info.
Fill the form- Link
Share as much as your
You can also contact Metamask team as well
How to track hacker wallet?
To find hacker’s wallet, you can use blockchain explorers. For example, if your eth chain has been hacked then go to EtherScan. I have shared all blockchain explorer link in the below table
Should i use the same wallet again?
No, please avoid using the same wallet again
Can you get back hacked cryptocurrency?
No one can reverse the transaction, so the chances to getting your fund back is less than 1%. If you have lost huge fund, then you can file a complaint and if you have small fund the fill the above form that i have shared
MetaMask hacked without seed phrase
Yes, it it very much possible. If you have interacted with unknown contracts and if you have given unlimited access, then he can withdraw funds from your wallet. You can revoke them the sites that i have given earlier in this post
How to know if your metamask is hacked
If your wallet automatically sends your crypto funds to another wallet without your conformation, then your wallet has been hacked.
can metamask be hacked just by connecting to some sites
Yes, so always try to disconnect and revoke from the site. To remove connected sites, click on three dots in metamask then click on connected sites and you will fund disconnect option