Bitcoin has been an incredible investment this year, but there are several other cryptocurrencies that could surpass it by 2022. That’s not saying Bitcoin isn’t a good investment – it’s still the number one crypto – but there are a few coins that have the potential to grow faster and bigger than it will. Let’s take a look at five cryptos that could beat Bitcoin in 2022.
1. The 5 Coins that are Better than BTC
1. While Bitcoin is still the king of the cryptos, there are a few coins that are starting to show potential to overtake it. These coins are often called “alt-coins” because they are alternatives to Bitcoin. 2. Some of these alt-coins have already started to gain traction, thanks to their unique features and applications. 3. Here are 5 alt-coins that could beat Bitcoin in 2022: 1. Ethereum 2. Ripple 3. Litecoin 4. Dash 5. Monero
2. Why these Coins are better than BTC
Bitcoin is the OG of cryptocurrencies, but that doesn’t mean it will remain on top forever. Here are 5 cryptos that could beat Bitcoin in 2022:
3. Why 1 Coin stands out above the rest
Of all the cryptos on this list, 1 Coin is the one that really stands out. It’s the only one that’s backed by a physical asset (gold) and it also has a very low supply cap. This makes it a very desirable investment opportunity and could lead to big price gains in the years ahead. 1 Coin is a very promising crypto and we believe it has the potential to overtake Bitcoin in the years to come.
4. The best reason 1 Coin stands out above the rest
1 Coin is unique in that it’s the only altcoin that’s backed by physical assets. That means it has a real-world value, which is why it’s been so successful in attracting investors. In a market that’s become increasingly saturated with altcoins, that’s a major distinguishing factor. 1 Coin is also unique in that it offers a fast, easy way to purchase goods and services online. Its partnership with major e-commerce platforms gives it a leg up on the competition, and its growing community of users is only adding to its popularity.
5. The one Coin that’s still lagging but expected to catch up
Despite being the oldest and most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not the only player in the game. In fact, there are a number of other cryptocurrencies that are doing better than Bitcoin right now and could potentially take its place as the top dog in 2022. One such cryptocurrency is Ethereum. It’s been around for a while and has a solid foundation, making it a strong contender for the title. It’s also growing fast, with an estimated growth rate of over 2000% in 2022. So far, it’s only been used for transactions, but it has the potential to be so much more. Keep an eye on Ethereum—it’s definitely one to watch!
Cryptocurrencies are an exciting new technology that most people don’t understand. To make sense of the opportunities and risks, many investors see it as their mission to inform others about what they’ve learned. That’s why Coin Guru exists – to share information on cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, mining operations, emerging coins and the latest ICOs in order to help users gain a clear understanding of these rapidly growing markets.